We are excited about the small and large group health insurance plans that our carrier partners are offering to Bay Area employers and their employees for this year’s Open Enrollment period!
These plans allow our members to get excellent care and coverage in numerous counties throughout our expansive service network. Members simply need to:
- Pick one of the following plans offered by any of our insurance carriers.
a. For HealthNet, please choose SmartCare.
b. For UnitedHealthcare, please choose SignatureValue Advantage.
- Choose a primary care physician within the Canopy Health alliance of caregivers.
- Then, if necessary, receive a referral to seek specialty care from our extensive network of specialists.
The Health Net SmartCare plan is a valuable insurance product for California large group employers and their employees. These plans are affordable and focus on great quality with sound benefits.
- Community-Based Networks ─ Consumers can access the Canopy Health network by purchasing a Health Net SmartCare plan.
- Affordability ─ SmartCare provides simpler, more cost-effective plan choices with varied designs. Employers can also offer other Health Net plans in addition to SmartCare.
- Employee Satisfaction ─ Employees will receive benefits that make them feel valued, support their well-being, and increase their productivity at work.
Beginning September 1, 2017, UnitedHealthcare SignatureValue Advantage plans for small and large group employers include the Canopy Health network of Bay Area hospitals and providers. UnitedHealthcare knows your employees are your single greatest investment. Providing them with health insurance benefits packages is an integral part of recruiting great new talent and keeping your employees productive and excited about their jobs.