UnitedHealthcare for small and large group plans:
- Canopy Health is now part of the SignatureValue Advantage network
- UnitedHealthcare will provide quotes
- Underwriting guidelines provided by the carrier apply to all Canopy Health products
- Canopy Health offers more competitive pricing by working together with our alliance partners
- Canopy Health and UnitedHealthcare will partner to provide support for Open Enrollment meetings as needed
- UnitedHealthcare does not have a SignatureValue Advantage plan that excludes Canopy Health
Eligibility for Coverage: To become a member of Canopy Health, you must live or work within the Canopy Health Service Area.
The difference is in the network
UnitedHealthcare SignatureValue Advantage
The SignatureValue Advantage plans offer the same level of coverage as a traditional UnitedHealthcare HMO plan at a lower premium.
- The difference is in the network
- SignatureValue Advantage plan offers a select network of contract providers
- This select medical group network has nearly 18,000 contracted physicians and specialists
- Physicians and specialists are evaluated on many cost and quality factors, including 11 measurements, such as provider scores on preventive health screenings, childhood immunizations, and member satisfaction
- Members enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare SignatureValue Advantage plan, select a Primary Care Physician (PCP) to manage their general healthcare needs, and obtain a referral to a specialist
- SignatureValue Advantage is a statewide product
Visit UnitedHealthcare's website for more details.