- San Leandro Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital at Mission Bay
- UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
We Believe Healthcare Can Be Affordable, Clear, & Predictable
That’s why we’ve created an integrated healthcare experience where quality care and coverage are provided by an alliance of top caregivers across the Bay Area. Our unique approach is simple and transparent, and helps you and your employees identify, understand, and access the best care wherever they live, work, and play.
All members have access to in-network services with the entire Canopy Health alliance of nearly 5,000 providers and 19 hospitals across nine Bay Area counties.
We’ve developed clear and accurate cost transparency tools to provide clarity at every point in the continuum of care.
We optimize care through improved communications and coordination, data sharing, and advanced technologies to achieve preferred patient outcomes.
Access Is Easy for Members
- Members choose a health plan that includes Canopy Health from one of our select insurance companies - Health Net, UnitedHealthcare, and Western Health Advantage.
- Members then select a primary care physician (PCP) from our medical group partners.
- A PCP can then refer members to any of over 3,000 specialists in the Canopy Health network.
We've Got the Bay Area Covered
Canopy Health is an integrated healthcare alliance where access, transparency, and services are optimized at every level of interaction to provide our members the highest quality care in the Bay Area. By choosing a Canopy Health physician, our entire network of doctors, hospitals, and care centers are at your service – no matter where you live, work, or play.
Canopy Health Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Alameda Hospital
- Dignity Health Dominican Hospital
- Dignity Health Sequoia Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
- Marin General Hospital
- Regional Medical Center San Jose
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Our Select Insurance Companies
We contract with insurance companies who offer HMO health plans that fit our members’ diverse needs. You and your employees can access Canopy Health by choosing one of our select insurance companies and requesting a plan featuring Canopy Health.
How Can You Access Canopy Health? Contact your broker or Canopy Health Employer Relations for more information and price quotes.
Our Medical Groups
These groups allow referrals to each other's specialists, creating a single integrated Canopy Health referral network:
- John Muir Health Physician Network
- Meritage Medical Network
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
– East Bay & San Francisco
- Santa Clara County IPA
- Dignity Health Medical Network
– Santa Cruz