Canopy Health and our affiliate partners comply with all applicable federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, nor does Canopy Health or our affiliate partners exclude or treat differently anyone on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or sex.
Our affiliate partners provide free aid and services to people whose primary language is not English and to those with disabilities to enable them to communicate more effectively with us. If you require any of these services, please contact us for help at 888-8-CANOPY or contact your health plan directly.
If you believe Canopy Health has discriminated against you in any way or failed to provide adequate services commensurate with your disability, you may file a grievance with your Health Plan. If you require assistance to file a grievance, our customer representatives can help you by phone, email, mail, or fax.
• Email Address: CHSupport@CanopyHealth.com
• Mailing Address: Canopy Health, 6475 Christie Ave., Suite 560, Emeryville, CA 94608-1095
• Fax Number: 415.766.4271
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights:
• Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal
• By mail at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201
• By phone at 800.368.1019
• Complaint forms are available at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) website.