Eligibility & Claims
Providers are responsible for verifying members’ eligibility for all medical services rendered. Providers may verify member eligibility in the ways below.
- Access the member’s health plan website or call the individual’s health plan (Health Net, United Healthcare, or Western Health Advantage – see the member’s ID card).
- Call Canopy Health Provider Services between 8:30am - 5:00pm (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday at 844.315.4645.
- Call Canopy Health’s Contact Center between 7:00am - 5:30pm (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday at 888.822.6679.
- Canopy Health also distributes current eligibility lists to its participating Medical Groups on a monthly basis.
Filing a Claim
Providers are encouraged to file claims electronically whenever possible. Submitted claims should provide all required information; those submitted with missing data may result in a delay in processing or denial.
All Canopy Health facility claims are processed by Conifer Value-Based Care. Professional claims will continue to be processed by the participating Medical Groups and/or their respective vendors.
Electronic Claim Submissions
|Clearinghouse||Phone Number||Payer ID|
Paper Claim Submissions
P.O. Box 260890
Encino, CA 91426
Appeals & Provider Disputes
P.O. Box 261760
Encino, CA 91426
All Other Provider Inquiries
- For concerns about facility claims, member eligibility, contracted providers, contact: Conifer Value-Based Care: www.coniferhealth.com. Select Client Login, then select Cap Connect, or call 844.315.4645 for login assistance.
- For general information about Canopy Health and to search our directories of physicians, hospitals, and other providers:
Canopy Health: www.canopyhealth.com or call 888-822-6679.