Health Net CanopyCare HMO
Health Net for large group 101+ plans:
- Canopy Health is now part of the Health Net CanopyCare network
- The CanopyCare tailored network is an easy-to-use, whole-health option offering predictable costs and a quality network
- Health Net will provide quotes
- Underwriting guidelines provided by the carrier apply to all Canopy Health products
- Canopy Health offers competitive pricing by working together with our alliance partners
- Canopy Health and Health Net will partner to provide support for Open Enrollment meetings as needed
Eligibility for Coverage: As a member of Canopy Health, you have access to care within our entire network service area.
FLEXIBLE, COST-SAVING CHOICES
Health Net Enhanced Choice Portfolio for Large Groups
- Employers may choose up to six Health Net health plans. Choices include: CanopyCare HMO SmartCare, EOA, FullHMO, ExcelCare EOA, ExcelCare HMO, Salud, and PPO—PPOs with or without HSA, HRA options.
- Enhanced Choice is a defined contribution arrangement
- Popular, proven tailored networks are available, including CanopyCare
- Members have access to wellness programs and resources, plus the Healthy Rewards Program, which includes a $50HRQ & wellness incentive