Canopy Health and our affiliate partners comply with all applicable federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, nor does Canopy Health or our affiliate partners exclude or treat differently anyone on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or sex.
Our affiliate partners:
- Provide free aid and services to people to help communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats).
- Provide free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, please call the toll-free member services phone number listed on your health plan ID card.
Access UnitedHealthcare’s language assistance here.
Access UnitedHealthcare’s language assistance for Medicare Advantage members here.
Access Health Net’s language assistance here.
If you require assistance with filing a grievance, please contact your health plan Member Services Department at the number printed on the back of your ID card.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights:
- Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal
- By mail at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201
- By phone at 800.368.1019 or 800.537.7697 (TDD)
- Complaint forms are available at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) website.
Last Updated: 6/30/2023