The Canopy Health network is a group of physicians and care centers that stretches throughout seven counties within the Bay Area ready and is dedicated to helping create a happier, healthier population.
The Canopy Health network combines the top-notch services of the following health systems:
- John Muir Health
- UCSF Health
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Meritage Medical Network
- John Muir Medical Group
- Dignity Health, Bay Area
- Alameda Health System
- Marin General Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
We know that great things don’t just happen; they happen because the sharpest minds in the industry create unique and challenging opportunities for improved patient outcomes, increased access to care, and state-of-the-art facilities. Canopy Health is proud to be part of this. In the following, we have outlined some notable achievements from a few of our partner hospitals.
Located in San Francisco, U.S News & World Report ranks UCSF Health as one of the top 10 hospitals in the nation. UCSF Health staff and faculty members have been awarded and honored for leading prizes in the health sciences from prestigious scientific organizations. Some notable honors include:
- Since 1989, five hospital faculty and staff members have been awarded the Nobel Prize
- Since 2001, four have been awarded the National Medal of Science
- A total of 17 have won the Lasker Award and the Shaw Prize
- Dozens of discoveries, innovations, and patents
Alameda Health System
Alameda Health System is recognized for its family-centered system of care with a mission to promote wellness and eliminate disparities within the diverse communities of Alameda County. The Alameda Health System is known for its family birthing center, NICU, and advanced laboratory. Some other achievements include:
- Designated as a “Baby-Friendly” facility by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Holds a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Treats nearly 100% of the acute psychiatric emergencies within Alameda County
Marin General Hospital
Marin General Hospital, located in Greenbrae, is one of the top facilities in the Bay Area. With recognition in cardiology and stroke care, Marin General Hospital also has an “A” grade for hospital safety. Some other recognitions include:
- A Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation by the American College of Radiology
- Recognized as one of the top hospitals in the nation by The Leapfrog Group, an independent nonprofit hospital watchdog organization
- For three years in a row, Marin General Hospital has received the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence
San Ramon Regional Medical Center
San Ramon Regional Medical Center, located in Contra Costa County, is known for its patient safety, as recognized by The Leapfrog Group. For nearly three decades, San Ramon Regional Medical Center has been looking out for patient safety. Some other items of note include:
- Award-winning heart care programs, including surgery and rehabilitation
- Advanced and minimally invasive robotic surgeries
- An award-winning family birthing center with a Level II NICU
- Outstanding outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
Learn More About Canopy Health
The Canopy Health network is comprised of care facilities with a wide range of medical specialties to serve the entire Bay Area and beyond. Just like the hospitals mentioned previously, every care center and caregiver in the Canopy Health network is dedicated to patient safety, positive patient outcomes, and fostering a healthy Bay Area community.
If you or your clients are interested in learning more about the Canopy Health network, please give us a call at 888-8-CANOPY. Our expansive network reaches across seven counties and includes nearly 5,000 physicians working at 18 hospitals and numerous outpatient facilities.
We are dedicated to quality care that is refreshingly clear and transparent, as well as the health and wellness of the entire Bay Area. Contact us today to learn more!